Re: boycotting of corporations

From: Dick.Gray@bull.com
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 09:29:46 MST

Samael polls the netizenry:
<<<
Further to conversations in this newsgroup regarding how corporations would
not be able to do what they liked, I'd be interested in how many people are
boycotting corporations for ethical reasons.

For instance, Nestle (producers of vast amounts of chocolate and Nescafe
Coffee) are boycotted by some people because they use policies in the third
world which cause the deaths of thousands of babies a year. Do any of the
libertarians on this list boycott them? Or anyone else?

Well, if I were convinced of the above claim, I would boycott Nestle. But I
don't rely on the popular media for real information. Where do you come by
your opinion on this?

Dick