Re: Extropian Music?

From: Christopher Whipple (byteboy@simons-rock.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 23:06:43 MST

Fripp! That's who I'd forgotten! Yes... I'm taking my second year of
Electronic Music, and my teacher is a protege of Joel Chattabe... maybe
you've heard of him, maybe you haven't... he wrote my textbook.

The pair of Fripp/Eno is quite good indeed.

Errr...oh yeah, btw, everytime I see your email in my box I get a jolt...
there's a kid in my EM class who goes by the name Entropy.... *lol*, he's
quite the character -- worships Lou Reed and Frank Zappa.... just a funny
person to wonder about.

-christopher.