Re: IQ test question?

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 22:23:39 MST

In a message dated 12/14/98 12:36:14 PM Central Standard Time,
hanson@econ.berkeley.edu writes:

> older students to start an academia career, but if they succeed I think
> they bring with them valuable perspective and spunk. Older students
> seem less likely to mold themselves to fit the standard personality and
> style of their discipline,

as an aside to this...

During the seventies I was in something called "Operation BootStrap" . It was
a program whereby enlisted personell in the Armed Farces could acquire a
degree and thence go on to orificer training.

The OS didn't happen..but that's a nother story.

But back to the point...the younger students ...HATED it when bootstrappers
were also present....I'm told that we "skewed" the curve.

EvMick
Edinberg Tx.