RE: US government on trial

From: Julien, Howard (c) (Howard.Julien@mci.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 07:11:59 MST

Good deal!, Much as I think this whole Clinton deal is partisan politics at
it worst anything that keep the Guv'ment distracted prevents them from doing
real harm.

As an aside, within out current framework I'd like to see 'None of the
above' included on _every_ ballot and a sunset law requiring that _all_
legislation be reviewed and either re-enacted of automatically become null
after X years (that ought to keep 'em busy ;-).