Re: The Education Function

From: Terry Donaghe (tdonaghe@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 06:42:46 MST

> No, take away governments and all regulations go away; then it's
> open season on individual rights and our common ecosystem. Joe

In a libertarian, anarcho-capitalist society it is in the best
interest of all to protect individual and corporate rights of
self-ownership and property. In an environment that protects these
rights, corporations are NOT free to coerce individuals as governments
are now. That's the difference.

==
Terry Donaghe: terry@donaghe.com
Individual, Anarcho-Capitalist, Environmentalist, Transhumanist, Mensan

My Homepage: <http://www.donaghe.com/terry.htm>

Visit The Millennium Bookshelf: <http://www.donaghe.com/mbookshelf.htm> Prepare yourself for the next age of mankind!