Re: Tagging and Tracking the Herd (was: GPS Basics)

From: CALYK@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 03:41:30 MST

In a message dated 12/13/98 2:06:52 AM Central Standard Time, ken@define.com
writes:

<< Here we have all these state tables: 6 billion x,y,z coordinates. Then
 comes the final solution: who stays? who goes? Computer-assisted
 Judgement Day. Anybody know the state table update heuristics?

Or, how do we change things to acommodate 100 billion people or more. I know
its possible to accommodate 100s of billions perhaps trillions of people on
earth (with the help of future tech), but I dont know exactly how, can anyone
direct me to some place on the web?

thanks

danny