Re: Transhumanist Kids [was: Re: FW: Immortality ...]

From: Zenarchy (J.R.Molloy@shasta.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 14:26:06 MST

Leon Boey wrote,
 Ever wonder why most people just don't seem to be able to relate to transhumanist ideas. Could it be a lack of interest or lack of intellect? Is there any way that we can do to change this sad state of affairs? I'm pretty sure the world would be much better off for it.

It looks to me as though you've nailed it. Lack of interest and lack of intellect explains most of the anti-social mind-set.
To change it, interested and savvy people need to mentor the disenfranchised.
Spread the word. -zen

t.