Re: EMERGENCY: Please help

From: Russell W. Craig (Xxzen@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 17:24:31 MST

Ken,
While some of us may find it to be a very sad day at the passing of a
relative, why do you feel that those of who do not know uncle Mark
would find it necessary to contribute to the supposed continuation of
his brain, memory, or identity? Also, if I am not mistaken shouldn't
the cryogenic process be immediately after death, otherwise everything
you want to save is lost anyway.

With Sympathy