Re: Transhumanist Kids [was: Re: FW: Immortality ...]

From: Erin Jones (mute@pcez.com)
Date: Sun Nov 29 1998 - 01:13:26 MST

Well, I barely discuss it with my friends. Actually during one break
period I showed one of my friends the Extropian Homepage, heh, she
really wasn't very interested. I don't think they really understand it
and it doesn't really appeal to them. Then again I'm not quite sure if
anything appeals to them. Heh. I'm not even sure if they have ever heard
the word transhumanistic. The people I hang out with aren't really like
me. They listen to the same music as me, you know like Nirvana, Nine
Inch Nails... But I've never really met anyone that is interested in the
same ideas and thoughts as me. That's kind of why I joined the mailing
list, so I can read what others think about things that I don't normally
discuss with my friends, or family.
-Erin
:)
mute@pcez.com