TRANSPORTATION: Replacing Cars with Shuttles

From: Ken Meyering (ken@define.com)
Date: Sat Nov 07 1998 - 00:04:52 MST

Replacing the transportation system with automated lightweight
shuttles will require taking the old steel cars and melting them
down. Then we can injection mold small driverless hybrid
flywheel/electric motor driven computer navigated shuttles.

We can take the steel and use it in steel framed houses.

See http://www.biznet1.com/cons001.htm

Does anyone know the logistics requirements of converting cars into
raw steel, then moving large numbers of people out of apartments and
into low and medium density steel framed homes?