Re: Aha! experiences

From: Eugene Leitl (eugene.leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 13:19:19 MST

Michael Nielsen writes:

> With sufficiently widespread use of variants of this type of program,
> monitoring email becomes much more difficult.

Unfortunately,

spook.lines> This is the same format as zippy's yow.lines file.
spook.lines> Every entry ends in a ascii 0 (control-atsign)
spook.lines> Everything before the first ascii 0 is a comment.
spook.lines> Add your favorite spook phrases here!

seems to prevent spook.lines database diversity. I'd be thankful for
any pointers how to build one under (X)Emacs/Linux environment, or
swapping more useful dbases.

ciao,
'gene

Ortega counter-intelligence Soviet World Trade Center Delta Force FSF
Nazi spy Ft. Bragg Mossad Peking Clinton Kennedy Ft. Meade nuclear