QUICKIE PREDICTION NEEDED

From: Kathryn Aegis (aegis@igc.apc.org)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 13:17:18 MDT

We're futurists, we should make a prediction every once in a while! If
you can reply to this by Sunday night, please take a stab at it, I
would like to get a sense of how my own opinion fits in with others:

By the year 3000, it goes almost without saying that most humans will
have the means and opportunity to evolve to the transhuman stage. My
question--will we have seen the first posthuman(s) by then? How many?
In what form?

I can distill this into a conference proposal if you keep it short and
sweet (no need for long explanations) and get it posted by Sunday night.

Sin,

Kathryn Aegis