[p2p-research] [Commoning] The New Year’s Message of the P2P Foundation: What Digital Commoners Need To Do

fran ilich ilich at sabotage.tv
Thu Jan 13 23:07:59 CET 2011

hi michel, friends from the list,

i'm sending out this announcement of the digital maoist sunflower, a digital currency being launched this midnight for people using spacebank.org or who are working on the diego de la vega cooperative media conglomerate network .... i'm sorry the english version is not developed as the spanish one, but as you know, time doesn't stop... and most people on that particular network speak spanish.

http://spacebank.org/dm_sunflower.html

from denver,

f.