[p2p-research] Join my network on LinkedIn

Kevin Carson via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Jan 7 05:20:08 CET 2011

LinkedIn
------------Kevin Carson has indicated you are a Friend:

I'd like to add you to my professional network.

- Kevin

Accept invitation from Kevin Carson
http://www.linkedin.com/e/650r5c-gimkv56f-37/VwYG7EgCs-wPQAJ9yZPA04qU__m0bY3NtX1CZqpQRP4/blk/I2538943166_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoScjcQejwPdj99bTFJpkt9cPcNbPcSejoNczgMcj8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Kevin Carson
http://www.linkedin.com/e/650r5c-gimkv56f-37/VwYG7EgCs-wPQAJ9yZPA04qU__m0bY3NtX1CZqpQRP4/blk/I2538943166_2/39vdzoNcPgVe3cRcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/650r5c-gimkv56f-37/ask/inv-23/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation