[p2p-research] [Commoning] Information sector: a qualitative different mode of production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:25:22 CET 2011

yes, it is important to put property on the agenda! and may your thesis
contribute to that,

Michel

> so I'm not sure if I would read so many things into that tactical stance,

It has implications, philosophically and politically. It is misleading
and helps keep property thinking in the dark.

> but in any case, I don't think we are so far apart in our thinking of
> software as property ,..

I never did think we were, but I think we differ on the importance of
the philosophical and political implications of this tactical stance.