[p2p-research] [Commoning] abundance in agriculture

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:39:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> sam, I think the 2 centers i saw were nonprofits and making income through
> training and getting help from volunteers ... I don't see that as
> problematic by itself,

Indeed, my point was that it may be the most appropriate model.

However, it'd be interesting to know how well the installations
actually produce food or other useful product (soil, energy, etc).

I think this is just my own bias, which is to see food production as
an investment that can and should fairly quickly pay off for
participants (unless it is being done for educational purposes)

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com