[p2p-research] [Commoning] abundance in agriculture

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:31:48 CET 2011

sam, I think the 2 centers i saw were nonprofits and making income through
training and getting help from volunteers ... I don't see that as
problematic by itself,I heard that none of the eco-villages is actually
self-sufficient, they all live from outside income ..

they also told me their thai neighbours in the village taught they were
'crazy' ... but were confident their attitude would change in time ...

Michel