[p2p-research] [Commoning] Information sector: a qualitative different mode of production?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:20:07 CET 2011

thanks Martin!

I'm keeping track of such trends via
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Agrifood, but hadn't made the connection
with land as commons, but you are right, it's definitely part

perhaps it is true that we should pay most attention to what needs to
happen, but doesn't,

instead of the path I have chosen which is to see which are the most
productive trends that should be supported and that can be used as a wedge
for further progress,

thanks for the reference to the land magazine,

Michel