[p2p-research] TOP 10 p2p trends of 2010, request for assistance

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 09:10:46 CET 2011

Dear friends, I hope the following is self-explanatory,

i.e. when thinking about what was most important for the p2p world in 2010,
I have come up with the following,

I would love input, i..e. formulations, links, did I forget anything, etc

SEE:

  10 Most Important P2P Trends

   1.

   Wikileaks and the dissent tax

   1.

   The end of the high road (geopoltical reconfigurations)
   2.

   The UK student movement and global resurgence of social movements
   3.

   The sharing revolution in consumption and business
   4.

   Consolidation of P2P Manufacturing developments
   5.

   The politisation of the commons and free culture movements
   6.

   Refining economic understandings
   7.

   P2P Urbanism