[p2p-research] Fwd: FW: [ciresearchers] OpenBTS, a new kind of GSM network (+ Buying a Satellite for Open Access

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 06:15:13 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 3:16 AM
Subject: FW: [ciresearchers] OpenBTS, a new kind of GSM network (+ Buying a
Satellite for Open Access
To: ciresearchers at vancouvercommunity.net
Cc: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Michel Bauwens: Recognizing the tangible aspects of the intellectual and
cultural internet freedoms: the buy a satellite project

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/recognizing-the-tangible-aspects-of-the-intell
ectual-and-cultural-internet-freedoms/2010/12/31<http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/recognizing-the-tangible-aspects-of-the-intell%0Aectual-and-cultural-internet-freedoms/2010/12/31>