[p2p-research] a complement to the debate with brian davey

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 14:44:24 CET 2011

Hi Brian,

a very interesting reply, could I republish this in the p2p blog, as 'next
in series' to the argument made by Eric,

my own take is that open money builders are part of the general tendency to
replace what is collapsing with more robust and localized resilient
alternatives,

I think the difference between you and eric is like a mirror image of our
earlier debate,

you hear 'abundance' and you think, these guys are not realizing we are
going to a scarcity situation,

they hear colllapse and think, these guys don't realize what can be done
about it ...

Michel