[p2p-research] Fwd: Invitation to the first European conference on coworking

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 23:13:41 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Coworking Europe <coworkingeu at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Invitation to the first European conference on coworking
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

        [image: ub Banner]

[image: mall Hr]

[image: isplayImages]
 You are invited by

 [image: mall Hr]

[image: orward]
 Fwd to a friend

Think you know someone that will enjoy this email? Why not send it to a
friend?<http://coworkingeu.forwardtomyfriend.com/r/klujuytkl/1580F612/aujdud/l>

[image: mall Hr]

[image: nsubscribe]
 Unsubscribe>

If you no longer wish to receive this mail please
unsubscribe<http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/u/aujdud/klujuytkl/>
.

[image: mall Hr]

[image: rowserview]
 View in browser

Having trouble reading this email? View it on your
browser<http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/e/aujdud/klujuytkl/>
.

[image: mall Hr]

 This is an invitation to the first European conference
on coworking
 Brussels, 19 & 20 November 2010

The goal of this conference is to highlight the fast rise of Coworking in
Europe

and to start building a community aroud Coworking in Europe.*
* <http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/l/aujdud/klujuytkl/r>

We invited all who see coworking as a new way to boost entrepreneurship,
creativity and innovation:

coworking space owners, coworkers, policy makers, investors,

and anybydoy who feels attracted to the community.

Join us for 2 days of cocreation that will induce action

*REGISTER HERE*<http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/l/aujdud/klujuytkl/y>

>Friday progam

On Friday the conference will give an overview of Coworking in Europe.

Inspiring speakers from coworking spaces all over europe will share their
views and experiences.

It's the right moment to exchange with policy makers from european
institution, regions

and with potential partners for the development of new coworking spaces.

Detailed program<http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/l/aujdud/klujuytkl/j>
[image: mall Hr]Saturday program

On Saturday we will co-create solutions for the chalenges of coworking
today.

We will call on the collective intelligence of the community by exchange of
best practices,

experience, mind and vision.

We invite you for a full day of exchange with open space technology.

We need your presence to maximalise the collective intelligence and outcomes
of this special day

Detailed program<http://coworkingeu.createsend4.com/t/r/l/aujdud/klujuytkl/t>
[image: mall Hr]