[p2p-research] "complementary currency magazine" : relaunch ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:52:17 CEST 2010

in relation to "complementary currency magazine"

ccmag.net
*
*
*" working to relaunch the magazine as a community-created publication.*
*That means designing processes to support many contributors, and reaching
out to volunteers.

What we need most of all is Adobe InDesign skills.
But we are also looking for networkers who can source and enter suitable
materials.
Also advertisers!
Please contact **matslats at gmail.com* <matslats at gmail.com>* if you want to
get involved for a few months. "*