[p2p-research] Fwd: Answer the EC Net Neutrality consultation, or support La Quadrature's answer

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 09:28:45 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: La Quadrature du Net <contact at laquadrature.net>
Date: Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Subject: Answer the EC Net Neutrality consultation, or support La
Quadrature's answer
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

Dear Friends,

As you know, the European Commission has launched a public consultation on
Net Neutrality.

*** Deadline for answering is this Thursday, September 30th, 2010 ***

We expect all the telcos and entertainment industries lobbies to answer in
order to promote an agenda going against our freedom to access the Internet,
therefore our fundamental freedoms. It is crucial that as many of us as
possible answer this consultation, so that EU institutions will have
pressure from the civil society to orient policies towards general interest.

We therefore urge you to answer, and to call your members and supports to do
the same, according to guidelines we set up here:

 http://www.laquadrature.net/en/make-your-voice-heard-on-net-neutrality

(You can answer only to a few selected questions, or make a short, generic
statement, in the EU language of your choice)

In case you have no resource at all to answer, even in a minimal form, you
still have the option to sign the answer we will submit on behalf of La
Quadrature du Net, in order to give it more weight. Our draft will be
published and sent to you in the following hours, but you can already start
discussing about it and prepare your signature.

To sign our answer, you will need to send us, to contact at laquadrature.net: -
the name of your structure - its country of activity - your logo - one
sentence of description.

Yours,
La Quadrature du Net's team