[p2p-research] Fwd: Buddha Collective / Christ Personal - Cosmic Body ? - Resolving "Concurrency" through "Entanglement" ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 10:09:27 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:41 AM
Subject: Buddha Collective / Christ Personal - Cosmic Body ? - Resolving
"Concurrency" through "Entanglement" ?
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

*
Hi Michel ( not sure whether to cc this to p2pr list )

I somehow feel there may be an interesting parallel ( or possible
development ) between the essay you wrote
"
The next Buddha will be a collective "
 http://p2pfoundation.net/Next_Buddha_Will_Be_A_Collective

 and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Point

Having become orchestrated by a single human observer (Christ personal), the
universe will shed its incoherence (objectivity) and turn into the
observer's "cosmic body <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_warping>"*
*
*
*-----*
*
*
Personally, intuitively, I feel that viewing in infinite number of
dimensions, with "tag like" possibilities / entanglement, and, to use some
more words I do not fully understand yet, "brane cosmology",

may enable to see the relations between the higher order objects we access
through our thinking ( such as the words we use now ),
and enable the "experience" of entanglement which may connect various parts
of the "experience" of the universe, including various parts of the
"individual" experiences, when experienced through a higher order
abstraction ?

Hence resolving certain "concurrency" "dramas" ? Through experience from
shared "meta information" viewpoints ?

I d like to imagine a form of p2p that is not flat ( networked ) , but
"transdimensional" ( does such word exist ? - ah, yes :
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/transdimensional  )

I imagine "peers" as "agents which can embody various tags/meta
information",
such meta information serving as entanglement for a possible shared
experience at various levels of abstraction ?

Hence my big question about potentialities is about the direction of the
experience - towards more, or less "trust" and "awareness",
and through what type of strategy - creation or addicted exploitation ?

Anyway, I may get somewhat abstract here.

Make what you like out of the comparison of your essay with some of the
explanations around Pierre Teilhard de Chardin's Omega point :)