[p2p-research] fyi, the relationship of social network with Sustainable Urbanism, project Urmanismo 3.0, initiatives we have in the Peruvian Amazon and development of social housing development in Latin America.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:23:48 CEST 2010

English Version
Dear friends!
We invite you to meet and to present our agenda of activities, the remainder
of September and early October.
On September 27, the hub-madrid, let's talk about the network and the
philosophy we hold back in terms of time banks, social entrepreneurship,
social economy and favors chain. Introduce the summary of the last four
months of work, explaining our actions against the crisis of social change,
and the tools we are putting into the hands of users.
On September 28 at 8 pm, also at the hub, we will explain the relationship
of social network with Sustainable Urbanism, project Urmanismo 3.0, talk
about the initiatives we have in the Peruvian Amazon and development of
social housing development in Latin America.
In the hub investor (send final date) we will present the project
Sustainable Urbanism to investors, outlining more about the possibilities of
investing in: network, social housing solidarity economy sustainability.
On October 7 to 12 30 days, we will be sitting at the round table organized
by Ashoka, SIMO, one of the most important technology events organized by
the School of Industrial and IFEMA in Madrid, on 5 , 6 and 7 October. By
this mail to inform about the event, who want to attend, please send an
email to confirm attendance to send you invitation. If you register to three
days earlier, will not have to pay the entrance fee (50 euros) per event.
Finally we invite you to follow us, by including them in our social
networks, twitter, facebook and you can also follow the wiki:
wiki.lapapaya.org
Submissions to the times and dates indicated, the you can follow via
streaming by clicking this link. At all times will be recorded and uploaded
to the network, for consultation of all.
Please accept my best greetings filled with great energy and force for
change.
Building a better world is everyone's job. Improve the conditions of our
planet is an inexhaustible source of labor, energy, strength and courage!
Remember there is always a new world to discover!
Lapapaya.org team,
Madrid.

Unsubscribe from this newsletter