[p2p-research] Sufi States Inside The State:

Ignacio de castro ignactro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 20:47:46 CEST 2010

Dear Michel,

first of all sorry for the late response (I have been travelling) and thanks
for these very interesting links and Ugarte´s book. Unfortunatedly at the
present time I have a huge workload ahead and cannot find time for anything
else apart of keeping up to it.

Nevertheless I would be glad to contribute up to the extent of my
possibilities if you go ahead with it. Maybe this is a good subject for
peer-producing an article.

Ignacio