[p2p-research] feral trade outside commercial networks

Ruth Catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Fri Sep 24 16:38:32 CEST 2010

Dear Sepp and Michel,

We were honoured to host the first exhibition of Feral Trade as a
working cafe, here at HTTP Gallery in North London in 2009.

This page gives links to photos and a short video about the show.
http://www.http.uk.net/exhibitions/FeralTradeCafe/index.shtml
Watch out for the charismatic suppliers of locally made cake; )

We especially like Kate's work because it works on the imagination of
all who get involved while defying formulas and massification.

If you are still hungry for more you can read about the exhibition here
http://www.furtherfield.org/displayreview.php?review_id=346

cheers
Ruth

ps. I recommend the Feral Trade drinking chocolate - yum!

Co-Founder/ Co-Director
Furtherfield - for Art, Technology and Social Change
http://furtherfield.org

Furtherfield.org believes that through creative and critical engagement
with practices in art and technology people are inspired and enabled to
become active co-creators of their cultures and societies.
Furtherfield.org provides platforms for creating, viewing, discussing
and learning about experimental practices at the intersections of art,
technology and social change.