[p2p-research] Fwd: Social Information / Web 2.0 Position available in Michigan

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:28:44 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Cooperrider <matt.cooperrider at collabforge.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Subject: Social Information / Web 2.0 Position available in Michigan

Hey Friends,

One our clients, ProQuest (licenser of proprietary research databases), is
looking to fill a full-time position for someone well-versed in social
technologies and collaboration. Collabforge developed a Social Information
Strategy for them last year, and helped them run a pilot
project<http://eebo-interactions.chadwyck.com/>,
and they need someone internal to coordinate their ongoing activities in
this space.

They are based in Michigan, but the position could be filled in their
offices in NYC, London, or Cambirdge (UK).

I thought of you folks as likely knowing someone, so if you know any good
candidate, please send them through. If you would like to share this
opportunity, please use this appropriately non-specific
tweet<http://twitter.com/mattcoop/status/25362903647>of mine.

Thanks for your help (and sorry for mass email),
Matt

--
Matt Cooperrider
Strategic Account Manager, Collabforge pty ltd

Q: Why is this email five sentences or less? A: http://five.sentenc.es