[p2p-research] IASC 2011 - Sustaining Commons: Sustaining our Future

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:48:45 CEST 2010

IASC 2011 - Sustaining Commons: Sustaining our Future

13th Biennial conference of the International Association for the
Study of the Commons

Hyderabad, India, 10-14 January, 2011

Registration for IASC 2011 is now open at:
http://iasc2011.fes.org.in

We invite everyone interested in issues relating to the commons to be
a part of IASC 2011. With participation from over 85 countries and
presentations touching upon myriad dimensions of the commons, the
Conference promises to be an insightful and stimulating experience.
Adding to the vitality is an interesting array of pre-conference
workshops, field visits and other activities to choose from.

Information on all of these is now available on the website, where you
can also find the first issue of Common Voices—the IASC 2011
Newsletter that includes an article on Elinor Ostrom, our inaugural
speaker.

Registration at IASC 2011 is required of all attendees. Register
before the early registration deadline of October 15, 2010 to avail
lower registration fees.

We look forward to having you with us.

Regards,

IASC Secretariat.