[p2p-research] phyles: the economic mechanism of the networks (suggested must read for p2p community)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 20:57:14 CEST 2010

I find this quite fascinating:

see http://deugarte.com/phyles, but especially the longer essay/book here at
http://deugarte.com/gomi/phyles.pdf (own summary at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Phyles)

This economic structure of phyles, is a key missing element in p2p theory
(though I was groping for it in my own modelling of the economy of the
commons) , and a major conceptual breakthrough that I will be adding and
using in my own synthesis.

David will contribute an article on community typology soon,

I'm also asking him, since he is in cc,

if he cannot provide separate articles on:

- Neo-Venetianism and community centered businesses

- Fraternity as the missing element in 20th century political theory and
practice

I will be featuring David's book as book of the week very soon,