[p2p-research] pervasive info architectures

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:33:45 CEST 2010

Hi Sepp,

I appreciate your comments and assessment, as always, though in this case
they do surprise,

Luca is a leading post-operaist activist in Venice, and whatever critique we
may have on them, I don't think they see peers as passive users,

but perhaps this is not yet visible in their work,

but no problem, thanks for trying, I'm just asking and accept your
judgmentsi in this,

Michel