[p2p-research] Fwd: Rachel's new book launches today

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:08:41 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal Gorenflo <neal at shareable.net>
Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:17 AM
Subject: Rachel's new book launches today

Your fellow editorial advisor Rachel Botsman released her new book today,
What's Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption.

Rachel's been a relentless evangelist for sharing and Shareable from the
time we launched.  We've had nearly weekly exchanges about how to strengthen
the movement.  Thank you Rachel!  And a hearty congratulations for a job
well done.

We posted about her
book<http://shareable.net/blog/back-to-school-15-shareable-books-for-fall>along
with a crop of relevant books on Monday to support her launch, see the
below link.  We included her book in a list so the post had a bigger chance
to go viral.  I encourage you to support Rachel's book by sharing this post
with your networks.  And you're invited to republish it in its entirety or
post a remixed version on your blogs (with a link back to Shareable).
 Here's the post:

http://shareable.net/blog/back-to-school-15-shareable-books-for-fall

Rachel's book offers a devastating critique of consumerism with an equally
powerful vision of how social entrepreneurs are helping people share, and
how they can do even better.  It offers the right balance of analysis and
story which makes it a fun, useful, and memorable read.  I highly recommend
it

Thank you,

Neal

--