[p2p-research] Fwd: TRANSFORMING FINANCE STATEMENT --please sign if you agree!

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:35:31 CEST 2010

Dear Chris:

can you publish this statement on our blog, with the following paragraph
starting it as a blockquote?

see:

*The Committee on Transforming Finance, a multinational network of career
market participants: investors, asset managers, business executives,
philanthropists, academics and financial authors, holds that the financial
system is a global commons and calls for a new set of rules that would allow
it to be governed in full conformance with this reality. We as beneficiaries
and active participants in capital markets affirm our responsibility to
reform them from within, so that all those still-voiceless stakeholders who
are now excluded and exploited can be heard and their communities
appropriately served.*