[p2p-research] Free Tax Project?

Peter Mazsa peter.mazsa at theunitedpersons.org
Wed Sep 8 22:19:02 CEST 2010

Dear Jane/Joe:),

on 10 May 2010 I wrote an internal announcement to the list about the
http://p2pfoundation.net/Free_Tax_Project . The list members were not
at all enthusiastic about it. Rereading the wikipage I can understood
their silent critics: the material needs radical revision if I want
the project to be correct and feasible (and in order to be able to
explain you what the heck is it:) Shame on me that I didn't do so
earlier (special thanks for the patience of Michael!), but in summer I
worked on the foundation of it, read lot of articles and some
important books (2 of my favorites are
http://www.amazon.com/Lawlessness-Economics-Alternative-Governance-Lectures/dp/0691130345
and http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Privacy-Daniel-J-Solove/dp/0674035070
) on it, and I hope the 2.0 version will be much more attractive and
future proof. I won't announce it on the p2p blog until I'm not
satisfied with it, and I'm not satisfied with it until it won't
resonate with the intuition and experience of the list members.

For the meantime check the final status of my cryptic hint:)
http://theunitedpersons.org/blog/constitution-with-preamble

I'm still young:) and learning, please be clement:
Peter