[p2p-research] intriguing, from the solari report:

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 15:51:54 CEST 2010

Whenever I describe the extent of the corruption in the financial system,
the same questions always follow. Who is really in control? Why are the
behaving this way? Cui Bono? Who benefits?

One of the challenges in providing answers has been the absence of access to
the information that we need. There are more unanswered questions than
facts. Many of those unanswered questions revolve around the black budget
and the private corporate power structure that it has created. If Richard
Dolan is right, the UFO phenomenon is at the core of the creation of
the National
Security State and the Tapeworm Economy.

Over the years, I have read scores of books on the UFO phenomenon. However,
it was not until reading Richard Dolan's latest book, *UFOs & the National
Security State: The Cover Up Exposed, 1973-1991*, that I found a book that
both describes the UFO phenomenon in a comprehensive and professional way
and documents the profound impact that managing this phenomenon in extreme
secrecy has had on our society. This includes the creation of a consortium
of military, intelligence and private interests that have formed a
“break-away civilization” that continues to prosper and grow, in part
because of the advanced technologies that have resulted from decades of
black funded research projects.