[p2p-research] building a knowledge commons, the p2p way --> feedback from Natalie

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:11:03 CEST 2010

Hi Sam,

I think most people don't realize that crowdsourcing/participation does not
come naturally, but needs the occasional stimulus,

there are in fact in my mind at least 2 jobs,

that of curation and content management, a half time job, at least

and that of community faciliation, another half time job at least

for serious projects, these are 2 essential fulltime positions ..

Michel