[p2p-research] p2p money video

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:06:52 CEST 2010

My name is Gabriel Shalom, I am a colleague of Jay Cousins. We recently
interviewed Michel for our video "The Future of Money" -- this video, which
also features Douglas Rushkoff and various other thought leaders from the
areas of alternative/complimentary currency, was premiered this week at
SIBOS (of all places!) the world's biggest financial conference.

http://vimeo.com/16025167

The video is licensed BY-NC-SA and is an inspiring call to action to rethink
money and value, as well as to imagine new operating systems built on
symbiotic relationships between the commons and private property. It would
be great to show it at your event. It is only 7:30 minutes long.