[p2p-research] the 3 key micro-economic questions for a p2p enterpreneur ...

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:57:18 CEST 2010

see the question I responded to just below ... how does one survive through
peer production and what's the role of alternative/complementary currencies:

hi edward, I don't have an answer, but I think it is useful to answer 3
questions:

1) what part of my activity can be part of the mainstream capitalist
economy, using dominant currencies, in order to guarantee a livelyhood in
the 'really exi...sting' economy

2) what part of my activitiy can generate income streams in the alternative,
more just, counter or complementary economies, eventually using a different
type of currency

3) what part of my activity escapes/transcends both economic systems of
scarcity, and is part of the non-monetary economy of gifting/sharing with
commons and commoners