[p2p-research] is the use of an opt-out consent request ethically offensive.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:11:21 CEST 2010

I understand Marco, but I do feel there is a difference between just adding
people to marketing material, and asking them beforehand if they want to be
part of it,

as sam indicated, both sending emails to strangers, and sending emails to
people who do not want to receive it, is the furthest thing to our minds,

sam just indicated we have 1% opt-out, 1 complaint, and half a dozen happy