[p2p-research] metropolitan agriculture in detroit and flint, michigan

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:12:42 CEST 2010

hi steve,

thanks for these very sensible comments, of course, I was assuming that the
article was mentioning those forms of bottom up gardening and food
production, not elite food, but I may have misread,

but a critique such as you formulate here, could be exactly what the article
would be about, i.e. a reference to the original, with your added insight

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Steve Bosserman <steve.bosserman at gmail.com