[p2p-research] Fwd: Vow of Wealth : skype conference co-initiated by Pavlik

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 07:09:41 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:56 AM
Subject: Vow of Wealth : skype conference co-initiated by Pavlik
To: Fernanda Ibarra <fernanda at thetransitioner.org>, Jean-François Noubel <
jf at thetransitioner.org>, elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org>
Cc: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>, Alan Rosenblith <
alan at shadesofgreymedia.com>, Jay Standish <jay.standish at gmail.com>,
opencc at googlegroups.com, Jean-Luc Roux <jeanlucroux1 at gmail.com>

Dear Jean Francois

regarding the "vow of wealth" you expressed for yourself
http://noubel.com/vow/

( have you initiated its application ? )

my friend Pavlik ( http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper/ )
is organizing a skype conference with some people around the world that made
a similar vow,
and in some cases lived for more then 20 years without using money directly
in their personal transactions.

Feel free to contact Pavlik ( whom I add to this message )

Cordially,
Dante

ps, I notice :

http://noubel.com/response-to-friends-concerned-by-my-present-situation/