[p2p-research] Berkman Center accepting fellowship applications for 2011-2012 academic year

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 07:01:12 CEST 2010

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/node/6413
  Berkman Center accepting fellowship applications for 2011-2012 academic
year October 14, 2010

The Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University is now
accepting applications for fellowships for the 2011-2012 academic year.

We are currently accepting applications through two distinct channels:

   - 1) We are accepting applications for a specific fellowship opportunity:
   our academic fellowship for rising early-to-mid career academics.
   - 2) We are accepting applications for fellowships through our annual
   open call.

The academic fellowship is intended for a rising scholar who will use the
period of the fellowship to develop his/her teaching and research career and
produce compelling, potentially paradigm-shifting contributions to our
understanding of cyberspace. It is a stipended fellowship and residency in
Cambridge, MA is required. *The deadline for applications for the academic
fellowship is 11:59 p.m. ET on November 15, 2010.*

Our annual open call for fellowship applications is an opportunity for
academics and practitioners working on issues related to Internet and
society to apply to be part of the Berkman fellows community. Stipends and
administrative determinations are made on a case-by-case basis, and
residency in Cambridge, MA is preferred, though in lieu of residency,
routine visits to Cambridge are required. *The deadline for applications
through our open call is 11:59 p.m. ET on December 15, 2010.*