[p2p-research] Fwd: Greetings from P2P Foundation, opt-out test email

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 06:43:04 CEST 2010

Hi Sam,

just back for a weekend outing with the family, I suppose this is a test
email, works fine from here,

From: No-Reply <no-reply at p2pfoundation.net>
Date: Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 5:55 AM
Subject: Greetings from P2P Foundation
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Dear Michel,

If you receive this letter, this means that you have been in contact with
Michel Bauwens or another associate of the P2P Foundation, and you may be
familiar with our work. For the first five years, we have been diligently
working on creating a knowledge commons, but we are now attempting to make
our efforts sustainable in the long run, in part by the creation of
knowledge products that will help people in the transition, plus possibly
other activities based on feedback from the community. Part of this effort
is a creation of a mailing list of our contacts, which we will never sell to
third parties and not abuse by too frequent communication, we are thinking
of maximum 6 communications per year, likely in the form of a summary
newsletter. Please tell us if you do not want to receive such messages in
the future, by clicking on the opt out link below, We really appreciate, and
need, your support for the P2P work we have been doing, and will continue to
undertake in the future,

Michel Bauwens, for the P2P Foundation

Sam Rose, Forward Foundation, Future Forward Institute and P2P Foundation
contributor

Opt out of future communications from P2P Foundation:
http://209.20.82.150/p2p/index.php?q=civicrm/mailing/optout&reset=1&jid=9&qid=78&h=dc8b2baa7e5a1c65

Find out more about the P2P Foundation, http://p2pfoundation.net Find out
more about our friends at the Forward Foundation, http://forwardfound.org