[p2p-research] P2P Atlas

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 00:33:30 CEST 2010

Dear urbanist friends,

update on http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Urbanism_Projects

Tino has already supplied 5 references to the wiki page, and we hope others
(you!!) can do so as well

thanks for supplying your info there as well, to serve as the base material
for the mapping

as I indicated, anyone willing to go through my own tags, and who can send
me a selection, I will port those myself

Tino: the format is fine for me, if the page becomes too extensive, we can
advice, and I will then port the details to individual pages

Michel