[p2p-research] Fwd: Visiter les comites "Dante" de par le monde ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:19:20 CEST 2010

oops, not exactly as phyles... just as a ( probably common sense ) factor
for p2p community exchanges... which have an impact in our attempt to build
phyles... and following a parallel I saw between that organization promoting
italian ( its local self organization , its initial financial difficulties,
... )  and my own personal history, purposely confusing them as a common tag
:)

but anyway... I understand it may get mixed up midst potential torrents of
information... or perhaps you saw something I did not see.