[p2p-research] Visiter les comites "Dante" de par le monde ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:07:33 CEST 2010

oh... Michel, you fwd it to the list ! :))

ps : initially shared it as a play on my name / "person" and the parallels
between the identification of its activities and situation :)

but indeed, together with other cultural loosly networked organizations
based on language , an interesting movement.

yet another "variable" to include in a "phyles" build up ? ... "Language" :)