[p2p-research] towards hybrid p2p brother monks and sisters nons ?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 10:31:05 CEST 2010

I would say, as an institution, probably not, but in some particular places,
who knows, but I'm not aware of any projects in that sense,

historically though, if we do go down the drain, it's always these types of
resilient communities that have made civlisation survive, it happened
several times in history,

Michel