[p2p-research] Prelude - A Peak Oil Novel

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:10:04 CEST 2010

On 10/7/10, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> this might be something for you to follow up on?

The initial description really caught my interest when it looked like
it might be a near-future Peak Oil scenario, but I confess the idea of
a fictionalized account of internal oil industry doings two years ago
leaves me a little flat.

I skimmed through the online text of ch. 1 and found that it conveyed
useful information.  And the oleaginous PR guy seemed pretty true to
type.  But I'd prefer to just see the information distilled into a
shorter op-ed than embedded in fictional dialogue in such a didactic
manner.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism