[p2p-research] Is the underlying value system of p2p movements rooted in 12 principles of systems thinking (+ slow and free convergence)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:52:58 CEST 2010

http://p2pfoundation.net/Convergence_of_Free_and_Slow_Culture_in_Global_Relocalisation
&
http://wikis.fu-berlin.de/download/attachments/59080767/Strype-Paper.pdf

Dear friends,

Those who have listened to my lectures may have noted my insistence on the
role of transvaluation in phase transitions.

In this context, the above essay might be a breaktrhough, as in Appendix A
and B, the author claims to undercover 12 underlying principles connecting
the new social movements

Paul, I would be really really happy if you could treat this essay from this
point of view, after my own general treatment of it on the 20th,

Nikos: this may be related to the pattern language of p2p urbanism as well,